Welcome to Just Penneys..

Well, I'm glad you found me!

I've learned that blogging is sometimes like talking to myself, which is becoming the "norm" for me these days. Really!
It's quite the challenge and time consuming. The satisfaction it brings to me comes from communicating , learning and sharing with so many people, most of them strangers in "space"..
You know what I mean!

If you click on any "follower" , or below, on "other inspiration", you'll see what I mean...
There's so much to learn, find peace in or just have fun cruising! It's endless!

There are artists, writers,poets..
Great photography, design, and fashion..There's something for everyone, trust me!
I can't wait to visit them each day, or even each month..

A warning ! It's addicting. You can't visit once.. You'll need to return, again and again.

What fun you'll have!!!! And oh,the places you will go...

My advice?
"Sit down, step in, and hang on!"
Have fun..
I love hearing from you..


xo,
Penney

September 11th, A day to Remember, and to Grow Stronger

Haven't posted for a while. Does it take really , really painful, or tragic things to shake me, wake me up? I'm here, right now, and Sept. 11th will always be a painful,tragic and very hurtful day for me, and the country I love so..
It also impacted people from many other countries, and always will..
This is a disgrace to the people and their families that did this. They know who they are.
Please take time tomorrow, Saturday, September 11th, to think about the people that perished,that were brave,and the ones that continue to work for our freedom.
Freedom starts here, at home, in the US..
Be grateful and humble, but never forget..
Have a safe and good weekend..
xo,
P